Welcome to Flying Fifteen sailing in Ireland
The Flying Fifteen is the original sports boat. It's a two-person, 20-foot racer that provides great sailing for thriving fleets around Ireland...
- Published on 06 July 2004
To all FF sailors:
I'm sure you are all looking forward to the new season now that the evenings have started to lengthen.
We have an exciting calendar of events this year and I would make a special appeal to you all to travel to the first event of the season, the East Coast Championship in County Antrim Yacht Club on 16th & 17th May.
- Published on 25 February 2015
One of Dublin Bay's most popular one design keelboat classes, the double-handed Flying Fifteen, has been boosted with news of a new fleet sponsor for the upcoming 2015 season.
The Dun Laoghaire Flying Fifteen Fleet, which is mainly based in the National Yacht Club, with over 25 registered boats, is delighted to announce that they are partnering with Mitsubishi Motors Ireland, in what promises to be another exciting season.
- Published on 22 February 2015
FFAI Fixtures Secretary Alan Green has announced that event dates for 2015, as agreed with hosting clubs, are as follows:
- CAYC, Whitehead, East Coast Championship, 16th-17th May
- SLYC, Whiterock, North Coast Championship, 13th-14th June
- WHSC, Dunmore East, South Coast Championship, 4th-5th July
- NYC, Dun Laoghaire, Championship of Ireland, 11th-12th-13th September
- Published on 25 November 2014